13 March 2008

Fantasy Art and Dragons

I am very, very busy at the moment with a brand new internet project. It combines Art, Fantasy Art and Dragons from Orion in an Online World. I am very curious to discover in which direction it will develop and grow.

In the beginning I got a crazy idea, a vision, and a wild story in my brain. The story is about two baby dragons from another planet and another celestial time. The next step was the creation of the dragons. I just sat down and drew them. Jim liked them very much, his kids liked them too, my kids and friends liked them also, and I .........I just fell in love with them...I'm still in love.

Enough words about it, if you are curious just go to the page and keep in touch as things progress, I think the voyage will be very exciting. I hope you will enjoy my creation together with me.

http://fantasydragonart.com

No comments: